Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twitter!

I would say my experience with Twitter has been a good one so far. I am really glad that I got started a little last semester. I felt like that helped me to become familiar with the site. I am still not quite comfortable with constantly posting what I am doing for the world to see, but I am getting used to that. I like seeing what other people are doing, especially the people in our admin class. It makes me feel better to know that they are busy and stressed sometimes just like me. 
At first I did not see the point in using Twitter for PR, but the more I use it the clearer the purpose becomes. Almost everyone in the professional PR would has a twitter which makes it great for networking. 
I am starting to learn some other really cool things about twitter. I joined runners world on twitter and they have had some really cool posts about making a running soundtrack, different workouts, and even one about a new record marathon time for someone running in a clown suit.
I have gotten used to adding random people as my friends, and they almost always add me back. I guess it is a mutual understand that people on twitter have. I am starting to like the twitter community a little more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment